Dr. Jarrod Eddy DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017
Disappointed
I have a bad back spinal stenosis and gap in spine bcuz I broke my back and went there for temporary pain relief and mayb a chance at pain management. Long and short of it was I got nothing and no pain management. .I feel he is a good internal medicine doctor but could have helped me with my high pain levels until I got in to a specialist. I'm currently going to pain management and turned out i needed pain medication and possibly surgery and definitely other options for pain like shots..when someone says there in pain you don't take it for granted that there pain levels are not high..as he said mine where not high but that is not irrelevant anymore bcuz we all make mistakes. Keep in mind that some people truly need help when there in pain and for the people who lie about there pain well you guys need to stop lieing so normal injured people can get treated..

January 12th, 2016
Awesome staff and doctor!!

November 20th, 2014
Dr. Eddy has taken exceptional care of my medical concerns since my move to Bucks County. He is my Internist, providing health care in between my University of Pennsylvania Hospital specialist appointments. He actually has a great sense of humor, provides a fresh view on health care and creates a comfortable environment to discuss all that is health. Thanks Dr. Eddy.

May 6th, 2013
Office manager..is God awful..if your a new patient don't expect to be seen in a sick visit.
After relocating and picking them as our family doctor, and they have seen all other family members I call needing a sick vist as I was in pain and not feeling well from a UTI they said they could not see until 4 days later as I was considered a new patient since I had not been seen be for and the appointments were for established patients. The office manager is most ignorant and rude and had the nerve to recommend that I drive to a CVS minute clinic to be seen. She said all they had were 15 minute appointments available and a new patient needs a longer one for family and medical history.. I said you don't go over that in e office. I filled that paper work out in the waiting room for my family. It might be nice if you tell new patients they don't rate and can't get a sick visit until you come in to give family and medical history.. I would have done that. I asked to speak to the doctor and she said she would give him the message, so we will see what he has to say. It's a disgrace, and unacceptable to tell someone you can see them four day later.. That has a UTi..by then my bladder infection could be a full blown kidney infection. Well I called another local Dr that I had seen for a specific illness and they gave me appointment right away !,,,, Don't bother with DIM... They are snotty and ignorant...oh and I literally live right next door to them it would have taken me less then 5 minutes to get there

November 1st, 2010
Excellent doctor

October 12th, 2009
The Dictionary Definition of Caring Doctor
Dr. Eddy restored my faith in the medical profession. His bedside manner during my mother's hospital stay was outstanding.

April 23rd, 2017