Dr. Jarrod Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jarrod Friedman?

An outstanding doctor you can trust

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Friedman is one of the best doctors I have seen. I have been seeing him for a year but have seen many doctors over the last seven years and he is among the best. He is knowledgeable, professional and caring. Dr. Friedman will take time to listen to his patient, he answers questions, and he readily provides information that is helpful and that you can understand. He cares about his patient and provides high level professional care. I am lucky to have him as my doctor and would highly recommend Dr. Friedman to others.

Saved My Life

Posted on September 29th, 2017

From your first phone call you will be greeted by the best, most patient, and knowledgeable staff. When you arrive at the office you will find the waiting room in immaculate condition. Dr. Jarrod Friedman will go over at length all patient's questions and explain in a way that is easy to understand. I saw Dr. Friedman after a car accident and had it not been for him, I would not have understood anything about my surgery as the surgeon I saw spent NO time with me at all nor for my concerns. Dr. Friedman ordered imaging as 12 weeks post-op my surgeon still had not. Soon imaging was reviewed by a 2nd opinion surgeon, I was rushed to the ER for a serious and severe condition that if le undiagnosed may have continued to deteriorate and destroy my shoulder. Dr. Friedman SAVED MY LIFE

excellent and experienced in his field

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Jarod Friedman to those who are overwhelmed with health issues. His concern for the well-being for each of his patient's is evident as he takes time to fully explain and devise a treatment plan for alleviating chronic pain. He has provided quality healthcare and his office staff is equally competent and dedicated to improving health concerns to Dr. Jarod Friedman's clients.

Fantastic and caring Dr.

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Dr. Friedman is highly recommended. He's patient, takes the time to speak with you and understand your health issues and works with you to get there. He goes above and beyond to help and doesn't mind working with your team of Dr on treatments. It's nice to know that he's there to ensure that my health doesn't get worse.

Mis diagnosis/. Stay away!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

This doctor is not a good doctor. He doesn't listen to the patient, and doesn't let you talk. He mis- diagnosis's you. He only likes to hear his own voice. He is rude!

Charged me and my insurance double dipping

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Refuses to listen!!

Posted on February 10th, 2017

He enjoys watching patients suffer! Incompetent!!!

Dr. Friedman is the best!!

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Dr Jarrod Friedman is the most caring, compassionate and careful pain management doctor I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them. He treat you as it is if you're a member of his family and he spends whatever time needed to help you understand what is needed or recommended. Would highly...

Don't walk Run

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Exorbitant office visit fees regardless of insurance, he is all talk and zero action. After 3 office visits, which cost just under $800 (he is in my network and I have great coverage) I still received nothing in terms of treatment. The injections that were promised never happened. When I saw this man I was in horrific pain from multiple failed back surgeries. A large portion of my office visits consisted of him saying nasty things about respectable local surgeons. I saw another pain management doctor who took great care of me in a calm, relaxed manner. I was in dire need of help and I got it when I walked away from Jarrod Friedman. Oh and before you see him check his Florida Medical License.

Dr Friedman saved my life!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr Friedman is the most kind, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I had been seeing him regarding a back issue. He wanted to actually view the CD of the MRI of my spine. By mistake a handed him the CD of my abdominal ultrasound. He reviewed it anyway (that's the kind of doctor he is). Dr Friedman saw something suspicious in my bladder (which my primary MD missed because he only read the report, and did not view the images). Dr Friedman advised me to have this checked out. To make a long story shorter, I was diagnosed with bladder cancer! We caught the cancer early enough that it was superficial and had not invaded the muscle of my bladder. And after 6 weeks of chemotherapy I should be cancer free. I owe my life to Dr Friedman. I can't thank him enough for caring about me (his patient) to take the time to look at my scan that was not at all related to my back issues. I would recommend Dr Friedman to anyone who wants a doctor that treats the entire patient. He is the best of the best.

Exceptional

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Friedman for over six months and have never had any problems with the office staff, they have always been eager to help me. Yes, sometimes the wait does exceed 30 minutes, but it's worth it for such an exceptional doctor. Now, on to my review.. I believe Dr. Friedman genuinely cares about his patients. He discusses treatment, symptoms, pathologies, etc thoroughly and is not in a rush to get you out of the door. He is very knowledgeable; and having a doctor I can completely communicate with is wonderful, and I'm so grateful for him.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Office is rude! All they care about is money, and you wait hours to see the doctor.