Dr. Jarrod Friedman MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Boca Raton, FL

April 11th, 2017
Mis diagnosis/. Stay away!
This doctor is not a good doctor. He doesn't listen to the patient, and doesn't let you talk. He mis- diagnosis's you. He only likes to hear his own voice. He is rude!

February 10th, 2017
Refuses to listen!!
He enjoys watching patients suffer! Incompetent!!!

December 15th, 2016
Dr. Friedman is the best!!
Dr Jarrod Friedman is the most caring, compassionate and careful pain management doctor I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them. He treat you as it is if you're a member of his family and he spends whatever time needed to help you understand what is needed or recommended. Would highly...

October 28th, 2016
Don't walk Run
Exorbitant office visit fees regardless of insurance, he is all talk and zero action. After 3 office visits, which cost just under $800 (he is in my network and I have great coverage) I still received nothing in terms of treatment. The injections that were promised never happened. When I saw this man I was in horrific pain from multiple failed back surgeries. A large portion of my office visits consisted of him saying nasty things about respectable local surgeons. I saw another pain management doctor who took great care of me in a calm, relaxed manner. I was in dire need of help and I got it when I walked away from Jarrod Friedman. Oh and before you see him check his Florida Medical License.

August 2nd, 2016
Dr Friedman saved my life!
Dr Friedman is the most kind, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I had been seeing him regarding a back issue. He wanted to actually view the CD of the MRI of my spine. By mistake a handed him the CD of my abdominal ultrasound. He reviewed it anyway (that's the kind of doctor he is). Dr Friedman saw something suspicious in my bladder (which my primary MD missed because he only read the report, and did not view the images). Dr Friedman advised me to have this checked out. To make a long story shorter, I was diagnosed with bladder cancer! We caught the cancer early enough that it was superficial and had not invaded the muscle of my bladder. And after 6 weeks of chemotherapy I should be cancer free. I owe my life to Dr Friedman. I can't thank him enough for caring about me (his patient) to take the time to look at my scan that was not at all related to my back issues. I would recommend Dr Friedman to anyone who wants a doctor that treats the entire patient. He is the best of the best.

February 2nd, 2016
Exceptional
I have been seeing Dr. Friedman for over six months and have never had any problems with the office staff, they have always been eager to help me. Yes, sometimes the wait does exceed 30 minutes, but it's worth it for such an exceptional doctor. Now, on to my review.. I believe Dr. Friedman genuinely cares about his patients. He discusses treatment, symptoms, pathologies, etc thoroughly and is not in a rush to get you out of the door. He is very knowledgeable; and having a doctor I can completely communicate with is wonderful, and I'm so grateful for him.

January 22nd, 2016
Office is rude! All they care about is money, and you wait hours to see the doctor.

December 11th, 2015
Great pain doctor!
Dr. Friedman is a great pain doctor. He really helped me with my back pain. I feel a lot better after seeing him.

October 21st, 2015
He is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. I can't imagine dealing with my situation without his expertise. His office staff is always very helpful and I never have any problems getting an appointment when I need it.

October 15th, 2015
Wow!!
He is the best guy I've ever met! It was my first appointment and Dr. Friedman and he spent so much time with me. I have multiple orthopedic injuries and he was very caring listening to me while I shared with him. He is so smart, and interesting! He loves to teach and I love that he explained things so well too me! I would highly recommend him, and I feel confident that he will be able to help me with my pain! I left his office saying "Wow", and I'm still saying it!!!

August 26th, 2015
Can't say enough about his caring
Awesome , he has saved several family members from a life of pain

August 26th, 2015
Just another pain doctor who only cares about money. Won't refill harmless prescription without making you come to office to get paid for visit even though he can do nothing else for you. Very disappointing!