Dr. Jarrod Frydman DO Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

July 11th, 2016
I'm an existing patient of Dr Frydman. I arrived at his office at 6:30am for a walk-in visit, which is first come - first serve starting at 7am. I was 3rd in line. He was already there with a nurse on duty. Waited maybe 15 minutes to be seen. Was in and out quickly and efficiently. I made sure to thank him and his nurse for offering these unscheduled hours.

March 10th, 2016
INCREDIBLE OFFICE
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS OFFICE FOR MANY YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST OFFICE I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE DOCTOR REALLY TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME. HIS OFFICE STAFF LISTENS TO ME AS A PATIENT AND HELPS ME OUT WHENEVER I CALL!

March 5th, 2016
Dr. Frydman is an amazing doctor but his front office staff leaves something to be desired. Very rude and unprofessional.

December 3rd, 2015
Amazing experience
Dr Dana is amazing. Great Dr.

August 6th, 2015
complete circus
very rude staff his employees are rude and the wait time is ridiculous I spoke to a girl named Ashley G(is what she gave me her name as) and she was extremely nasty but not only was she nasty she lacked knowledge of anything going on and the referral coordinator talked down to me as if I was her child I will not be going back to this circus of an office.

May 5th, 2015
staff is very rude and doctor stands by while staff plays around and curses at the window for patients to hear. Doctor is all about money i've been threre three times and had a bad experience every time

August 12th, 2012
Arrogant, poor bedside manner & doesn't communicate important decisions until a crisis arrives.

July 19th, 2012
Never use this physician horrible front desk! Rude ,rolls eyes
completely not happy w/ this staff. wait time ridiculous. doctor seems too busy for his patients and makes us patients feel unimportant. no need to stay here when there are many more drs out there. thank you for the time to write this review.

July 15th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Frydman has been my doctor for many many years. I moved 45 min away about a year ago, but would never consider going to anyone else. He is a fine physician and I know that he cares about my health and well being. In addition I have never has an issue with the staff.

June 7th, 2012
Bad choice for a primary care doctor
I remember back in the day when a doctor cared and spent time with you. This doctor is very cut and dry with a staff that lacks courtesy and attention to detail. I am the "customer" in this case and if I dont feel as though I am getting service I deserve I take my business elsewhere. We do not have to stand by and accept anything less than what is right. This office is overbooked and its more of a meat factory get ya in and get ya out....without giving a hoot about you!

October 24th, 2011
Getting an appointment is difficult via the phone and the message is ridiculously long. Just don't get the sense that anyone in the office really cares. And considering how many other doctors there are in Broward, I think it's time to change.

March 3rd, 2011
Doctor good Staff bad
The overall experience was bad. When I called them the staff was kind of cut and dry and unfriendly on the phone. The doctor might be good but his staff is very unfriendly and lacks customer service.