The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jarrod Kaufman
Dr. Jarrod Kaufman, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in Toms River, NJ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Kaufman is affiliated with CentraState Medical Center, Southern Ocean County Hospital and Ocean Medical Center. Dr. Kaufman has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jarrod Kaufman has the following 4 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Jarrod Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.
Dr. Rolando Villanueva
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Brick, NJ 0 mi45
Dr. Andrew Elkwood
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Brick, NJ 0 mi28
Dr. Charles Cappadona
Brick, NJ 0.63 mi18