A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarrod Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarrod Kaufman, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal wall Reconstruction
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Advanced Laparoscopy
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Complex Hernia Repair
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- RFA varicose veins
- Rectal Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid surgery
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarrod Peter Kaufman MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jarrod P. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jarrod Kaufman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jarrod Kaufman practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Howell Surgeons.