Dr. Jarrod Kaufman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 15th, 2016
I didn't like waiting, but Doctor and technician were professional, informative, and very friendly.

September 10th, 2016
TOP DOC for hernias
I flew in from Florida and had surgery on a semi-emergent basis. I flew home the next day and only had to take one pain pill! I ran my first marathon in 6 weeks after my surgery. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs a hernia repair or any other surgery for that matter! TOP DOC in area for sure

August 27th, 2016
Great doctor for varicose veins
This is a great doctor for varicose vein he spends a lot of time with you answering your questions I had a very serious problem and he helped me look and feel normal again !

June 2nd, 2016
Varicose Veins
Great doctor for treating varicose veins

April 4th, 2016
Dr.Kaufman and his staff are very caring and thorough. He and his staff took the time to explain all options at the first office visit. He took the time after the surgery to explain to my wife how everything went, and called personally the day after surgery to ask how I was doing and if I had any concerns. It's always nice to know that you're not just another number. Would recommend him to anyone.

March 23rd, 2016
Best Dr. Ever. Flew from Florida to have surgery with Dr. Kaufman in New Jersey because of his reputation. He is extremely skilled, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him above all.

March 2nd, 2016
Dr.kaufman and his staff were great

March 1st, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Kaufman
Dear Dr Kaufman: Thank you so very much for your excellent care and expert specialist skill and experience. My post operative pain has mostly subsided and I am back to light work. Your knowledge of Desarda no mesh surgical technique is what brought me to your clinic as well as your comprehensive and extremely positive patient reviews, but your trustworthy judgement and experience prevailed due to the large size of my hernia. Again, your sound judgement and experience in offering Phasix absorbable mesh as an alternative to polypropylene mesh distinguishes you from all the other doctors I researched. Please also thank Michele who so ably assisted you and me, and Paula who was there to initiate the process.

February 27th, 2016
Best varicose vein doctor I have ever seen!
Very nice doctor he was excellent for varicose veins and spider veins also helped me with my hemorrhoids! I would defiantly use this doctor again

January 22nd, 2016
Had a very pleasant experience. The Dr. and his staff were very courteous. Highly recommend Dr. Kaufmann.

December 10th, 2015
Just one word describes Dr Kaufman: EXCELLENT
I've gone to Dr. Kaufman for 2 operations: years ago double hernia (laparoscopic) and just recently for a very large fatty tumor, I will go no where else. He is excellent, skilled, concerned, and has a very positive demeanor. His staff is great, particularly nurse Michelle who is on point in terms of setting up the procedure, paperwork, insurance... I am very thankful to be in their care, highly recommended.

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Jarrod Kaufman and his staff, Michelle & Paula were professional, warm, friendly. They all made a difficult time a pleasant and comforting one. Surgery done was on time and he was very informative before and after. Dr. Kaufman is very pleasant, professional and knowledgable in his field. We highly recommend Dr. Kaufman and his staff.