A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarrod King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarrod King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarrod King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarrod Todd King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jarrod T. King practice?
- Dr. Jarrod King has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jarrod King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Vail, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.