A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarrod King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarrod King is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarrod King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarrod Todd King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jarrod T. King practice?
- Dr. Jarrod King has 1 office location.
Dr. Jarrod King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.