A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarrod Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarrod Little, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarrod Little, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Neck Dissection
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Little has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Little accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jarrod A. Little practice?
Dr. Jarrod Little practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists and Louisville Plastic Surgeons.