Urologists
1521 8th Ave
Ste 201
Bethlehem, PA 18018
484-526-2598
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Completely disgusted.  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

I had SEVERE kidney pain tonight at 10 PM tonight and called the on call dr. (Rosenthal) and the FIRST thing he said to me was " Do you realize how late it is? Ten o'clock is NOT the time to be calling me right now." I told him that my pain was worse then when I passed kidney stones and he said very assertively, "just keep taking your pain meds and drink water and you'll be fine!" He showed NO sympathy for me. He is NOT personable at ALL! I didn't even meet him until I had my kidney stone removal surgery. He has his nurses do all of the work. He didn't warn me of kidney pain after the stent removal. DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR" he isn't trustworthy and has no heart for his patients. Bless you all!

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2013

Best Urologist in the Valley. Awesome bedside manner and a caring and compassionate nature. Very knowledgable and communicates well with the patient.

|  Saved My Husband's Life  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

My husband was referred to Dr. Rosenthal by my family doctor due to a rising PSA count in his blood work. After severalmonths of a slowly rising PSA count, Dr. Rosenthal suggested a biopsy. The biopsy showed one sample out of 12 was cancerous and the aggressiveness was a 9 out of 10. He suggested surgery as it was possible the cancer was contained within the prostate. After the surgery, the tests showed that the cancer had doubled in size and if it not for the quick diagnosis and surgey by Dr. Rosenthal, my husband would probably have cancer elsewhere. As a result, he needs no further chemotherapy or radiation. He is still checking my husband every 3 months and the PSA is still at "O". Thanks you Dr. Rosenthal, St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem and the DeVinci Robotic Equipment.

|  Poor bedside manor/pompous attitude  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

I am 38 and been through the mill w-dr's but this guy takes the cake. At first I was encouraged by his youth and presumed knowlege of modern medicine and treatment. After meeting him I am now sure he was absent for ethics classes and any medical knowledge he may have now means nothing. He has a snobbish way of speaking like he is condescending to talk to you. No eye contact, just flips through the chart. Unconcerned and dismissive about pt's pain or anxiety. If you are having a urological problem do NOT add to it by allowing this man to treat you. God bless