A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarvis Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarvis Bull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarvis Loden Bull DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jarvis L. Bull practice?
- Dr. Jarvis Bull has 1 office location.
Dr. Jarvis Bull practices Family Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Primary Care Doctors.