A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarvis Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarvis Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarvis Lambert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans