A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarvis Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarvis Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarvis Lambert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarvis Winn Lambert MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jarvis W. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Jarvis Lambert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jarvis Lambert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.