A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jarvis Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jarvis Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jarvis Lambert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jarvis Winn Lambert MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jarvis W. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Jarvis Lambert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jarvis Lambert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, RI.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.