A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Bisla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasbir Bisla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bisla
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bisla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasbir Bisla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisla graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasbir Singh Bisla MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jasbir S. Bisla practice?
- Dr. Jasbir Bisla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jasbir Bisla practices Psychiatry near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.