A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasbir Mann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasbir Mann, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasbir Singh Mann BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jasbir S. Mann practice?
- Dr. Jasbir Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasbir Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.