A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasbir Mann, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jasbir S. Mann practice?
Dr. Jasbir Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.