A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasbir Mann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasbir Mann, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasbir Singh Mann BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jasbir S. Mann practice?
- Dr. Jasbir Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasbir Mann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.