A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Rangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasbir Rangi is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Rangi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasbir S Rangi MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jasbir S. Rangi practice?
- Dr. Jasbir Rangi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jasbir Rangi practices Gastroenterology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Gastroenterologists.