A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Rangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Rangi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rangi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans