A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Rangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasbir Rangi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rangi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Rangi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Rangi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasbir Rangi MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jasbir Rangi practice?
- Dr. Jasbir Rangi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasbir Rangi practices Gastroenterology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Gastroenterologists.