Dr. Jasbir Rangi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasbir Rangi?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 8th, 2014

If I could give a "NO STAR" rating, I would...

I requested my first routine colonoscopy cancer screening procedure as recommended by my insurance, since I am 50 years old. Dr. Rangi REFUSED to bill my colonoscopy procedure as a cancer screening and as a result my insurance billed me for a $135.00 copayment!!! He WAS WRONG to do this and waited until I was on the operating table ready to undergo the procedure to tell me he would not bill my insurance for the colonoscopy procedure as a "colon cancer screening" even though that is what I was having done! After all that, I am still having the same issue with pain and constipation I had originally sought help for thus, NO HELP FROM THIS SUPPOSED DOCTOR AT ALL! In the end, I REFUSED to pay the bill under protest because it was wrong for him to pull a " bait and switch" the way he did! (First time in my entire life I have EVER refused to pay a bill for any reason) He sent my bill to collections of course ruined my perfect credit! He's a JERK! Trust me.... do yourself a favor and go to someone else that's actually a PROFESSIONAL and KNOWS what the heck they're doing. Huge waste of my time, money, and accomplished absolutely nothing. If you've ever had a colonoscopy, you know what I'm talking about.

August 1st, 2017