A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasbir Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasbir Singh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Singh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasbir B Singh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jasbir B. Singh practice?
- Dr. Jasbir Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jasbir Singh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.