Dr. Jasbir Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Austin, TX

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Singh is by far one of the most caring, compassionate and thorough doctors that I've encountered. Prior to moving to Texas, I had a micro-preemie that passed away and with the help of Dr. Singh I was able to make it to full term this pregnancy. Not only is Dr. Singh an amazing physician, he is also very knowledgable and takes his time answering any questions you have. He also has a great sense of humor, which I think is one of the most overlooked qualities that is necessary to be a great doctor. I can honestly say we are almost a little disappointed that this pregnancy is almost over because we won't get to see him any more. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singh and his amazing staff at North Austin Fetal Maternal Medicine. :)

January 29th, 2016
Dr. Singh has a very kind, gentle bedside manner and puts all of your pregnancy fears to rest. His ultrasound technology is WAY BETTER than most other practices and his staff always print out a bunch of pictures for me to take home. His nurses take time to answer my questions and Dr. Singh spends a lot of time with you during each visit. I never feel rushed or like I'm not valued as a patient when I'm there. And thanks to him, I'm on healthy pregnancy number 2!

November 23rd, 2015
You cannot do better than Dr. Singh
I will truly miss when I no longer visit Dr. Singh each month. He has taken me through two pregnancies with high blood pressure. His bedside manner has you leaving every appointment with some new knowledge and feeling like he took time to really talk to you and discuss your progress. His laid back demeanor has a calming affect in stressful situations and he is not quick to medicate when it may not be necessary. As I said, I will truly miss him once I have my second (and last) child and feel like I was so fortunate to have been referred to him.

February 22nd, 2015
NO bedside manner & rude
Dr. Singh was unbelievably condescending & unhelpful with my concerns regarding my pregnancy.