by Melanie Denholm on Jan 29th, 2016

Dr. Singh has a very kind, gentle bedside manner and puts all of your pregnancy fears to rest. His ultrasound technology is WAY BETTER than most other practices and his staff always print out a bunch of pictures for me to take home. His nurses take time to answer my questions and Dr. Singh spends a lot of time with you during each visit. I never feel rushed or like I'm not valued as a patient when I'm there. And thanks to him, I'm on healthy pregnancy number 2!

You cannot do better than Dr. Singh show details You cannot do better than Dr. Singh
by Gina E. on Nov 23rd, 2015

I will truly miss when I no longer visit Dr. Singh each month. He has taken me through two pregnancies with high blood pressure. His bedside manner has you leaving every appointment with some new knowledge and feeling like he took time to really talk to you and discuss your progress. His laid back demeanor has a calming affect in stressful situations and he is not quick to medicate when it may not be necessary. As I said, I will truly miss him once I have my second (and last) child and feel like I was so fortunate to have been referred to him.

NO bedside manner & rude show details NO bedside manner & rude
Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Singh was unbelievably condescending & unhelpful with my concerns regarding my pregnancy.