A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasbir Tiwana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasbir Tiwana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasbir Tiwana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwana graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Tiwana has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasbir Singh Tiwana MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasbir S. Tiwana practice?
- Dr. Jasbir Tiwana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jasbir Tiwana practices Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists.