A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasdeep Sohi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasdeep Sohi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Sohi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasdeep Sohi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jasdeep Sohi practice?
- Dr. Jasdeep Sohi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasdeep Sohi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists and Cleveland Child Psychiatrists.