A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaseem Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaseem Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaseem Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans