Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaseem Khan
Dr. Jaseem Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women and Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaseem Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jaseem Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Calvin Collins Jr
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 1.22 mi
Dr. Allan Zubkin
Addiction Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 1.49 mi38
Dr. Asim Jani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Orlando, FL 1.54 mi30