A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaseem Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaseem Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaseem Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaseem Ahmed Khan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaseem A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Jaseem Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaseem Khan practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.