Dr. Jasen Chi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 31st, 2016
Trust
I found Dr. Chi to be very knowledgeable and his diagnosis was spot on after many other doctor's had been missing it. I trust Dr. Chi to continue to provide solid medical advice and assistance to me as we move forward.

February 3rd, 2016
Unhappy
He pushed meds I couldn't take. When I stopped going to him, I requested a copy of my file and in my file he was untruthful. He said I put myself on meds I couldn't take, which would be impossible to do. He is untrustworthy!!

January 4th, 2016
Disappointed but hopeful
Have only seen him once. He was extremely busy that day as two people without appointments showed up and they were trying to accommodate them. Being New to him it was discouraging that he didn't take the time to read any of the paperwork I had. I always have a short typed up medical history to make it easier for me to remember things when filling out paperwork - so even if he didn't have time to read through his paperwork a brief glance at mine would have helped. He did address some of my issues while basically ignoring others so I understand we all have off days and will stay with Dr. Chi for a year. I believe once we work together on figuring out the best course for my health that some of my original issues will be overcome. He came highly recommended by friends who see him.

October 22nd, 2015
Too long a wait time. They have problems with scheduling.

September 23rd, 2015
ER visit lead to meeting Dr. Chi
Overall great Physician. Very knowledgeable, very compassionate. Agressive about getting you better As Quickly As Possible. Answered all of my families concerns with patience & care. Wonderful experiences thus far.

April 2nd, 2015
Pompous, arrogant attitudes
I have waited over an hour every time I have been to his office. The last time I waited 2 hours for my appointment. His staff is rude, the front desk staff eat lunch at the desk. I am only there because I have such severe pain in my back and he is one of the few doctors in town who will do steroid injections.

August 25th, 2014
His way or no wAy
He is very personable yes but he is way too pushy with meds!!! He doesn't believe in pain management either!! After pushing Benlysta even after I told him how sick it made me he still wanted me to continue it! Finally I just didn't go back!!! The wait time was very long!

May 3rd, 2013
Would recommend
Considering that there are few rheumatologist in central Arkansas his availability is understandable. His nursing staff is very courteous and friendly. Dr. Chi is personable yet professional and is very knowledgable.

September 23rd, 2012
Great doc!
Dr. Chi is a great doc! He is very knowledgable about complex auto immune diseases, very patient, caring and kind in treating my chronic condition/disease. Wait times are long but its because so many patients need to see him and he does not rush you in and out-worth the wait. Would definitely (and have) recommend him to family and friends.

June 16th, 2012
always waiting on Dr Chi
I have been a patient for 5 yrs. I am so disgusted with him I am changing doctors. We ALWAYS wait for appt ATLEAST 2+ hours in waiting room for appt. Numerous times I have left before seeing him. He is so slow then and in the exam room. I'm switching doctors, HAD ENOUGH WAITING ON HIM!!!!

February 20th, 2010
Horrible feedback
It has been two years since I have seen Dr. Chi and have not received a report. My primary care giver's nurse myself and others have called his office numerous times but no assistance.