Dr. Jasen Rowles DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Greenwood, SC

August 29th, 2016
Very disappointed
When I called to schedule my first appointment they couldn't get me in for 4 months. During my first appointment I thought he was nice, he seemed to listen to me. A few weeks later I started having non stop severe stomach pain with vomiting. I went to see him twice in one week and had lost 9 pounds in 3 days from being so sick and in so much pain and he then seemed annoyed with me and kept saying it was just acid reflux. I ended up going to the hospital only to find my appendix has burst. He never came to the hospital to check on me and 3 days after I came home from surgery I had a letter from his office saying they were dropping me as a patient. Terrible doctor.

May 25th, 2015
Worst Doctor's Office Ever
This Doctor is a shyster. Avoid this place!!!

August 4th, 2013
I had my first appointment with Dr. Rowles and he made a great impression. There was no long wait for my appointment and the staff was very pleasant. I hope my future visits all go as well.

February 24th, 2013
I find a strength for Dr. Rowles to be that he is a good listener who tries to problem solve with me, the patient. He is easy to speak with and medically knowledgeable.

November 8th, 2012
Very Caring Doctor!
30 Minutes was the longest I had to wait but he was worth it. He takes his time to listen and talk to you and understand what's wrong. Out of all the doctors I've seen in my life, Dr. Rowles is the best!

October 7th, 2012
awesome!
Love this doctor! Only go to him when I absolutely need to (don't care to go to docs very often unless I am really sick). But, when I do, he's the best!

September 17th, 2012
awesome DO who provides time and attentiveness for his patients

November 1st, 2010
Great understanding Doctor
I was working in Clearfield Pa and met Dr Rowles while he was living there and by the grace of god he moved to Myrtle Beach and I am in Timmonsville s.c. not far away. I have been in serious pain for sometime and he got to know me and we have built a great Dr and Patient friendship. If I had not met him I have no clue how I would have dwelt with my situation and the pain. He has been extremely helpful with managing my condition which has enabled to continue to work and support my family. I also still travel for work and if I cannot make it in to the office he has always been able to help me until I am able to come in. Very understanding!

July 18th, 2010
Best Doctor I've Been to in Myrtle Beach
Dr. Rowles is a great doctor. I've been looking for a family doctor for my entire family and he is it. Dr. Rowles staff is friendly and the environment is nice as well. The doctor listens to all of your questions and concerns and takes the time to listen. I highly recommend this doctor!!

July 14th, 2010
failure to provide prescription
I saw Dr Rowles twice when I was in SC.. I was on medication that I was told was refilled by the office staff prior to my move out of state. They never filled or wrote a prescription. The doctor refused to write a prescription for me once I was out of state. They insisted that the whole conversation/even 2nd office visit did not happened. The staff was condescending when I called. I ended up without medication while I waited to see a doctor in my new state.