A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jashanpree Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jashanpree Gursharan Singh MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jashanpree G. Singh practice?
- Dr. Jashanpree Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jashanpree Singh practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Infectious Disease Doctors.