A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jashbhai Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jashbhai Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan General Hospital
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jashbhai Nathabhai Patel MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jashbhai N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jashbhai Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jashbhai Patel practices Surgery near Grundy, VA.
See Grundy Surgeons.