A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jashbhai Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan General Hospital
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jashbhai Nathabhai Patel MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jashbhai N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jashbhai Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jashbhai Patel practices Surgery near Grundy, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richlands, VA.
See Grundy Surgeons.