Overall Review

February 18th, 2016
Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor. Very professional and compassionate. Many thanks to Dr. Patel and his wonderful staff!

November 4th, 2015
Dr Patel is a very compassionate dr. He put my mind at ease during the worst time of my life.

July 22nd, 2015
My experience with Dr. Patel
When he diagnosed me with breast cancer ,he came in and said you have cancer and left the room ! I was in shock and followed him out the door and asked for proof ! He then came back in with the results of the mammogram and all I saw was a spot the size of a baby aspirin ! He yelled at me and left the room again and thats when I had to follow up with a biopsy and partial mastectomy ! He hurt me so badly during the surgery that I still hurt to this day ! There was no reason to be in such a hurry and hurt me the way he did ! That was 3 and 1/2 yrs. ago and I still have pain from the operation ! I'm finally speaking out because people need to be aware !

July 17th, 2015
I saw Dr. Patel to install my port for chemo. He was very clear and informative about the procedure. In the outpatient surgery, he was prompt and courteous and made me feel right at ease.

June 12th, 2015
Lumpectomy for breast cancer
I have the most amazing gratefulness to Dr . Patel , 10 years ago I was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer.My lumpectomy was done by Dr. Patel , I credit his incredible skill in keeping me cancer free all these years. He did a wonderful job. He also was patient , compassionate and took time to explain to me at a very frightening time of my life. Thank you Dr. Patel , I am forever thankful.