Dr. Jashvant Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
I saw Dr. Patel for 2 epidurals and the next visit he asked if I had ever been there before - I realize he is a busy man but this didn't make me feel very good and I quit seeing him after that. The epidurals didn't do much good for pain anyway.

June 20th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Patel is a true pain specialist. He knew just where I needed injections to stop my back pain and I highly recommend him for pain management. I have not had severe pain since his help.

June 9th, 2016
Very very rude and his staff is even worse. Dont go to this doctor you will totally regret it. Staff and especially his offive manager need to go work for a prison, they have the same attitudes as an inmate.

August 21st, 2015
He is a great doctor and has changed my life for the best

June 18th, 2015
Excellent and caring physician!

March 7th, 2015
He is kind and listens, truly great doctor !!!!!
Dr Patel is a very rare doctor. He is kind, he is compassionate and very attentive. He does not want to make his patients worse, he truly wants them to get better! This is rare from. Pain doctor. I believe he, of all the doctors I have seen lately, really wants to help me and I have faith he will. If you must chose a pain doctor and want to get better, this a great doctor to choose. I also rally like his PA Stacy. Dr Patel called the pharmacy for me at seven at night from his home to help me get my medication. Wow. How wonderful of him. He also sees that I am young and treats accordingly. I feel for the first time sure I will get better. Being in pain is very hard and emotionally draining and for the first time in weeks I feel equipped to handle this. He has given me the most pain relief I have had in days and also I just feel better knowing he is caring for me and will help me get past this episode in my life. His office staff has always been very nice to me.

January 29th, 2015
Great Pain Management
Great Doctor and P.A.

August 13th, 2014
DR PATEL HASN'T FIXED MY HUSBANDS LOWER BACK PROBLEM EVEN AFTER 3 LUMBAR EPIDURAL INJECTIONS.. aFTER GOING TO THE SURGERY CENTER IN SANTA MARIA WE'LL NEVER GO BACK.. THE OFFICE STAFF IS SO RUDE.. THE SAN LUIS OFFICE STAFF IS ALSO RUDE.. WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN INJECTION SCHEDULED FOR A RADIOFREQUENCY NEUROTOMY & HAVE LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES WITH THE OFFICE STAFF. NO ONE HAS GOTTEN BACK TO US WITH A DATE TO HAVE THE PROCEDURE DONE, IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 6 WEEKS & I'VE MADE 5 PHONE CALLS WITH MESSAGES. LEDS IS A WASTE OF TIME & MONEY. IT ONLY RELIEVED THE PAIN FOR A DAY & THOUSANDS OF $$ LATER STILL IN PAIN. STEER CLEAR OF IT ALL

August 25th, 2013
this dr sucks dont see him
My wife has Dr Patel as a primary care doctor. We have been noticingthat over time, he ddoesn't care too much for his patients. His staff will set an appointment but will call for us to come in early. If we can't we are typically his last appointment, then when we see him, he rushes through the appointment and doesn't listen to what we say. My wife has had these issues with her arms for years and over an 8 month time having Dr Patel, all he has done is 1 nerve blocker and just increases her pain medication. He doesn't seem to care about anything but his self. Increasing her norco and cymbalta seems to only get her more addicted to these meds, and the sad part is that it is not dealing with the issue. All in all if you are referred to this dr try Ro find another one, if u already have him, I'm sorry. This Dr sucks big time.

March 23rd, 2013
Dr. Patel and his PA are very caring and thoughtful. However, Dr. Patel really needs to fire 99% of his staff and start over. Appointments and scheduling are a disaster...constantly cancelling, re-scheduling, asking to come in sooner and then having to wait 2 hours. This problem exist at both the office and the surgery center. I'm afraid they know they have a captive audience with no other place to go so they can be indifferent to the patients' needs. I'm almost to the point I would rather live with the pain then constantly go through this frustration.

May 15th, 2012
Horrible experience from the get go
I was given Dr Patel's name by 2 separate Orthopedic and primary care physicians. Although I like Dr Patel, his staff and office girls are less than caring. They move people through their office like cattle. Not enough seating and very long waits. My appointments are constantly cancelled and rescheduled and rude at that. Accommodations for handicapped are not adequate for this office and should be addressed.

April 5th, 2012
I really like Dr Patel and his assistant. I was a new patient to Dr. Patel and had a very long wait in this busy office. I really liked Dr. Patel and his assistant. My 2nd appt was cancelled and the office staff was absolutely rude and horrible to me when i tried to get my pain prescription. When a patient is in pain and about to have surgery, the last thing a patient wants is to be treated this way.