A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jashvantlal Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jashvantlal Thakkar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakkar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jashvantlal Thakkar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Thakkar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jashvantlal K Thakkar MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jashvantlal K. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Jashvantlal Thakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jashvantlal Thakkar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Cardiologists.