A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasjit Pawha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Pawha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasjit Kaur Pawha MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasjit K. Pawha practice?
- Dr. Jasjit Pawha has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jasjit Pawha practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, NY.