A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasjit Pawha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Pawha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pawha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jasjit K. Pawha practice?
- Dr. Jasjit Pawha practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, NY.