A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasjit Singh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasjit Singh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jasjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Jasjit Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasjit Singh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.