Dr. Jasjit Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasjit Singh?

January 25th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

He has cared for me through very difficult physical challenges in a very professional and companionate manner

June 22nd, 2015

Great Dr, Crappy Staff

Doc Singh hooked me up! Quite literally actually, for testing nerves in my lower back. He was polite, knowledgeable, and felt like a member of the family. His staff, not so much. Meaning, make sure if your insurance plan requires a referral, that you find out in advance; which one should know regardless. Here's my issue. Saw the doctor, scheduled an MRI, got MRI, and results on a disk, which were also sent to Dr. Singh's office. I get a message asking me to schedule an appointment to go over the results; so far so good. Didn't mind that I had to wait 2 weeks for a follow-up, this Dr. is awesome after all. So then I get a call at 6:30 pm the evening before my long anticipated appointment to go over my MRI results (which again is just a follow-up). The voicemail basically said that if I don't walk in their doors tomorrow with a referral from my PCP (which I don't have btw), then "YOU WILL NOT BE SEEN BY THE DR." Are you effing kidding me? So I call the office and Christina answers. I ask this lady how am I supposed to get a referral the night before? Why wasn't I informed, but lied to that this is actually not a follow-up, but a brand new appointment? Her reply: "Well you could call your PCP in the morning." I don't mind doing this, except I don't have one genius! Then I asked to cancel the appointment, and this when I got upset and hung up. Christina didn't even try to assist, or offer to help me. She rudely said "okay fine." Now I'm out the $70 co-pay from the original appointment, and God knows how much for the MRI. And to boot these crooks we're going to charge me another $70 co-pay for a "follow-up" appointment. Visit Dr. Singh if you can, but make sure you understand your insurance and what to expect when you get there. The only thing the staff was efficient at in my experience was calling to remind me about my appointments. Dr. Singh, hopefully you read these, it's sad because doctors like you are hard to find, it's a shame that you have such poor staff promoting you and helping your patients.

June 21st, 2015

doctor is excellent, offcourse experienced, well mannered, talk nicely but but the staff i mean front desk receptionists are so not well mannered, when ever i call and say "hi how are you " they did not rply back hi, secondly the main thing is that the receptionist at amityville office , there is one old receptionist she is so rude rude , very bad manner she have, did not listen what the other person say, i cal her on friday ,before that i call her on monday she says will call you back when the doctor is in may ne tuesday i wait but didnt get call, then again i call the same office on wednesday another receptioinst she was very nice and she sats that thursday dr wil be in will call you i wait on thursday didnt get call, again i call on friday and the old receptionist pick up the phone i told her that i call you guys two three but didnt get and rply and she was like no we call you and left msg i say i did not get any call or msg from you but she was not listening nd she says thars your number i say yes she yes we left msg but i dont want to argue with you , excuseme you are not listening and i am not arguing i am telling you that i did not receive call, why should i give you call back if i get call from you and if do so then this is your job you have to talk to them nicely but i dont like its like insulting me and i seems like i was lieing to het why should i ??????

September 6th, 2012