inactive

Jasjot S Johar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2016
The first Doctor who made me feel like a person and not just a number. This man is a wonderful person.

June 23rd, 2014
Jasjot S Johar, MD.
My wife and I had to visit the ER last night, and had the blessing of actually meeting Dr. Johar. Jasjot S Johar, MD. is, without question, one of the most competent and well educated DRs out there. He is extremely knowledgeable, practical, and very well spoken. I hate DRs, but Jasjot S Johar, MD changed my perspective and if I could choose him as my primary care physician, I most definitely would.

June 25th, 2013
patient
Really nice guy. The kinda guy you want to go fishing with for the day., super personality. Might be a great doctor once another one diagnosis or tells him what to do. I had some extreme muscle tears in my shoulder. Really bad pain for 6 weeks. Saw him in the ER room. I suggested possible getting an MRI. He said a MRI wouldn't tell us anything about muscle or tissue ??? He said the only way to know was exploratory surgury ?? Went to another Doctor and she requested one done, seemed like a no brainer to her. That doc was shocked he said that. Well results were the MRI told us everything so proper tratment to be done. AGAIN - NICE GUY if your looking for a friend or someone to have over for a BBQ. Horrible doctor if you need medical attention - appears to have very limited knowlege in medicine. I wasted $250 seeing him

January 15th, 2012
Awesome
Caring, compassionate, and thorough. One of the only ER docs I know who will listen and take the time to explain everything I need to know

September 15th, 2009
LUV THIS DOC!!!
Dr. Johar is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. His care and intelligence supersedes his bed-side manner, which was warming and concerting anyway. If not for Dr. Johar I would continue to be miserable, truly a lifesaver.

July 24th, 2009
Awesom
Best ED Doc I have ever been treated by.

November 25th, 2008
billing issues
Dr. Jasjot Johar charged a fee significantly higher than the norm, which the insurance company refused to pay, and turned the patient into a collection agency to collect after send one bill with no explanation explain the extra charges.