Dr. Jasleen Duggal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasleen Duggal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017

She is very professional but extremely friendly and caring. She is very competent when dealing with thyroid or diabetic issues.

August 9th, 2016

Expect a long wait!!!!

I scheduled a 10am appt hoping the my wait would not be as long as an afternoon appointment has proven to be. The Dr takes her first patient at 9. After waiting for an hour and 15 minutes I was finally taken to a room and was told that there were 2 patients ahead of me and that one was a new patient. This meant that I would be waiting for at least another hour to see the doctor! I voiced my frustration with the nurse who had brought me to the room to wait some more. It is absolutely ridiculous to over book patients that they are waiting for more than 2 hours to see you. While I was waiting 2 drug reps were taken back. So frustrating! I rescheduled for the first appointment in the morning in hope that I won't be wasting my time.

June 15th, 2016

ease of appointment

I have tried for two days to get the phone to be answered so I can make another appointment. The phone is only answered by an answering service with the excuse that "They're busy or away from their desks." TWO DAYS and I cannot get through to the office. I have left messages and no one calls back. No office can possibly so busy that they do not answer their phone, or call their patients back after two days. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

May 27th, 2016

Dr. Duggal is very compassionate and knowledgeable in her field of medicine. She and her staff will find an answer to address any questions you may have before leaving her office. Thank you for being there to help all the diabetic patients you see..

December 18th, 2015

always friendly and professional very busy and a little distracted. the staff are professional but they don't smile much.

September 30th, 2015

More Than Pleased

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Jasleen Duggal, MD. Having seen many endocrinologists in the passed 27 years, I am more than pleased to recommend her as being my all around favorite. I've never had to wait long to see her.

September 20th, 2015

My mother was referred to this Dr. to check her adrenal glands for addisson's disease and in the first blood work, the Dr. stated she had an overactive thyroid , but no meds were prescribed due to the Dr. requesting another test. My mother had lost over 30 lbs., was fatigued, nauseous and unable to eat and we waited over 60 days to be told she was fine and the Dr. said she didn't need to see her again. Stated my mother needed to go back to her primary as she continued to lose weight and was still fatigued and nauseous.. The Dr. stated she possibly needed to b referred to another specialist in a different area. We went back to my mother's primary Dr. and additional blood work was done and her primary stated she needed to be referred to an endocrinologist. Primary Dr. was resistant to believe my mother had not been given meds by Dr. Duggal and was not treated for her overactive thyroid. Dr. Duggal failed to address my mother's thyriod issue. She seems busy and non-caring of her patients.. Please seek another endocrinologist if referrred to Dr. Duggal. Don't wait over 60 days like we did to be told there is no health problem when all the blood work indicated otherwise.. :(

January 26th, 2015

Are you joking?

I tried to get an appointment to see this doctor, and there was no opening until the end of may. Keep in mind it is JANUARY. waiting almost 6 MONTHS for an appointment? No thank you.

September 21st, 2017