Dr. Jasleen Kukreja MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2015
the best dr.was my transplant Dr.

December 23rd, 2014
Excellence personified
Dr. Jasleen Kukreja saved my life. She is the most competent and amiable doctor I have ever had. She's famous for her "tiny hands" which enable her to do minimally invasive thoracic surgery, but I call her the doctor with tiny hands and big brains.

July 14th, 2013
she performed a double lung transplant on my son. He almost didn't make it, but she pulled him through. She's very concerned about her patients. She may not spend a lot of time with you but she knows her job well and tends to her patients. She's a fantastic doctor. In her care you do not have to worry, your in great hands. I would recommend her to anyone needing this type of surgery. Four stars all across the board

February 21st, 2011
John
Dr. Kukreja gave me back my life. I was on Transplant list but thanks to her that has been put off by 8-10 years.She has a wonderful bed side manner and kept me informed about everythin prior to my two lung surgeries. She is amazing!

November 5th, 2010
Dr. Kukreja forgot three times to provide information about the procedure that I had requested. She did not keep me well informed and was not as accessible as other surgeons I have had. The results of the surgery were also disappointing. I have bulges in my chest where sternal talons clasp my sternum together. Though she could have used regular sternal wire had she done the standard hockey stick incision, I don't know why she chose the talons since she never kept me informed (the information I requested). She did not come see me before the surgery as other surgeons do and have in the past for me.