A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bajaj has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmeet Singh Bajaj MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasmeet S. Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Sleep Medicine Doctors.