Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj
Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ, with other offices in Plainsboro, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Bajaj is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, Cooper Hospital/U M C and Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare. Dr. Bajaj has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Jasmeet Bajaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.
Dr. Anshul Airen
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Plainsboro, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Jill Morganstern
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Plainsboro, NJ 0 mi11
Dr. Brian Smolarz
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Plainsboro, NJ 0 mi8