A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmeet S Dhaliwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jasmeet S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal practices Ophthalmology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Sycamore, IL.
See Merrillville Ophthalmologists.