A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhaliwal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dhaliwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmeet S Dhaliwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jasmeet S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jasmeet Dhaliwal practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Elgin, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.