A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmeet Oberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasmeet Oberoi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasmeet Oberoi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberoi graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oberoi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmeet S Oberoi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasmeet S. Oberoi practice?
- Dr. Jasmeet Oberoi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jasmeet Oberoi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Anesthesiologists and Norristown Pain Management Doctors.