Dr. Jasmeet Oberoi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 28th, 2016
Excellent Pain Management Physician
Dr. Oberoi is an excellent pain management physician! I spent years going through needless steroid injections and suffering the side affects of them. I also went through several rounds of physical therapy and nerve blocks that helped for a time but the pain came back. Dr Oberoi has insight and he takes the time to understand the individual needs of the patient. I had a nerve block done over a year ago by Dr Oberoi and my pain is gone!! I'm deeply thankful I found this highly skilled, intelligent, and compassionate physician... If you are looking for an easy pain prescription do NOT come to this physician - he will not give out pills unless he knows you need them and he will seek the way to get you out of pain instead of just renewing tons of unhealthy scripts. Yes he understands pain and will allow you to have scripts as needed however he will not just quickly see you, write a script, and allow you to live in pain managed only by pills. Dr Oberoi truly cares about his patient's well being. If you want out of pain and off of scripts I highly recommend Dr. Oberoi. He is among the best of the best in pain management. Thank you Dr. Oberoi for giving me my life back!!!

September 26th, 2016
Don't bother
I dealt with neuropathy for years. I finally decided to see a doctor(?). Each visit included him being worried he would get in trouble for prescribing pain medicine. I asked numerous times to make changes to my drug regimen. That didn't happen. I did not ask for additional drugs. I asked if ai could try something else. Not once did I tell him what to prescribe or how much. But instead of trying to help me all he did was belittle me because I was still in pain. So now I have to wait almost 3 months to see my new doctor. So to sum it up, don't bother to make an appointment if you have real pain. He has no compassion. He wont admit he is wrong or out of his comfort zone.

August 29th, 2015
Dr. Oberoi and his staff presented as professionals ,all being kind and excellent at what they do. I had back pain 6 years ago and saw Dr Oberoi, he was fantastic! My pain returned after two incidents last year. I saw Dr Oberoi on Thursday my pain was gone on Friday. I feel normal again! Love them all!

November 25th, 2013
Highly recommended
I have been a patient of Dr. Oberoi's for approx. 2 years. My orthopedic surgeon recommended him for the lower back pain I was experiencing caused by 2 bulging discs and arthritis in the L3-L4-L5 region, along with painful sciatica . This doctor along with his PA, Shar, are very compassionate and understanding, taking the time to listen at each visit. Dr. Oberoi is what I would consider a conservative doctor, which I appreciate. Currently, my sciatica is now just a painful memory and I am going through spinal injections to ease my lower back discomfort. I have recommended this doctor to family & friends who are suffering in back pain. Days is so much more enjoyable when getting out of the bed in the morning isn't a teeth clenching (in pain) ordeal!