A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmin Erlichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasmin Erlichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erlichman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erlichman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlichman graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmin Erlichman MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jasmin Erlichman practice?
- Dr. Jasmin Erlichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasmin Erlichman practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.