Dr. Jasmin Erlichman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jasmin Erlichman?

Terrible

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Unfit to be a doctor

Appalling experience

Posted on March 17th, 2017

I give Dr. Erlichman 0/5 stars which represents how appalled I was with my experience. She was extremely unprofessional blaming me for her inability to complete paperwork required by my job, not returning phone calls from different people from my other healthcare providers and my boss. I am lucky I am no longer thinking of harming myself because that is exactly what I would have done, not thanks to her, but rather the remainder of my treatment team, I did not proceed. She spent at least 50% of our appointment divulging her personal history to which I felt I was the therapist, not the patient but I was charged for the time.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Disorganized, talks more about herself, irresponsible prescribing practices...could go on and on. Frequently not there or asleep when patients show up for scheduled appointments. Just bizarre.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Sometimes you will wait for HOURS. She also spends a lot of time on the phone with personal business. She loses charts, forgets what you talked about last visit or what medications your on,, (which should be written down), never gives you a receipt, talks about her own problems. I changed doctors after about ten visits. Got sick of waiting.

Are a wonderful Doctor Who is willing to actually listen to the patient and take into account all personal experiences And past information

Posted on June 8th, 2016

All in all each visit was helpful and full of insight from Dr. Ehrlichman. You can tell she cares to truly help her patients

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Ms. Erlichman is a kind and compassionate Dr. She listens and always make time to talk with the kids. She is flexible and an all around great doctor. I have experienced many doctors and she is one of the best when it comes to mental health management. I have been thoroughly impress with her service and expertise.

Excelllent doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Excellent,compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen to her patients. Unlike other doctors who run pill mills.

Outstanding Psychiatrist

Posted on July 8th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Erlichman to all my family and friends! Awesome and caring doctor!

World Class Psychiatrist

Posted on July 8th, 2012

The most compassionate doctor I have ever met! I would refer her to anyone!

Excelllent doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Diagnosed and help my child succeed in school!

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Dr. Erlichman was very attentive and a good listener. I felt she understood my concerns and for an initial visit, I thought she did great!

Excellent and Caring Physician

Posted on October 18th, 2011

Dr. Erlichman Is the only physician that I have encountered that actually takes the time to listen and genuinely cares about her patients. She is extemely competent and I refer friends and family to her for all these reasons.