A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmin Ghuznavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasmin Ghuznavi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasmin Ghuznavi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghuznavi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ghuznavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmin Ghuznavi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jasmin Ghuznavi practice?
- Dr. Jasmin Ghuznavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jasmin Ghuznavi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sterling Hts, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Wayne, MI.