Dr. Jasmin Mcginty Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jasmin Mcginty?

Mother

Posted on November 11th, 2016

She is wonderful.. my son love her she got him up and hopping around on two legs again..😘😘

Ethical, transparent doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2015

We had an atrocious experience with new doctors at another hospital and McGinty was a godsend. She was skilled enough to perform a closed reduction, reducing risks of infection and complications. The other doctors wanted to do all kinds of stuff including a full lateral incision and permanent k wire. They bullied us and threatened to call CPS on us. McGinty took a look, showed us all the potential outcomes, and was ethical and honest about how to best treat the damage.

THE BEST DOCTOR I've had

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I enjoy her working with my son he has to get surgery soon an I feel good about it because of Dr McGinty she is the Best in what she dose I will be seeing her soon an wonted to thank her for all that she has done see you later with lots of love. She is the BEST!!! :-)

Posted on September 26th, 2017