A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmine John Paadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasmine John Paadam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasmine John Paadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John Paadam graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. John Paadam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmine H John Paadam MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasmine H. John Paadam practice?
- Dr. Jasmine John Paadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasmine John Paadam practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.