A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasmine Rafeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasmine Rafeek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafeek graduated from Sri Ramachandra Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Porur, India.
Dr. Rafeek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Worcester Hahnemann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasmine Rafeek MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jasmine Rafeek practice?
- Dr. Jasmine Rafeek has 1 office location.
Dr. Jasmine Rafeek practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.