Overall Review

March 27th, 2015
Great Doctor
I don't understand all the negative reviews. Doctor Ramos is a great doctor and her staff have always been professional and courteous to my family. I know sometimes the wait can be long, but DR. Ramos never rushes my child's time with her. She makes sure we understand the diagnosis and the treatment, and patiently answers all questions . I couldn't be happier with doctor or her staff.

March 25th, 2015
Horrible staff
Doctor Ramos is a very good doctor, however her staff is the absolute worst. They are very discourteous, do not listen to you, hang up on you, and they never follow up. My child has been a patient there for three years, and like the other comments, half of that has been seen by a urgent care doctor because they would not give you an appointment. I don't mind waiting 30-45 minutes to see the doctor, but I do not like being dumped to an urgent care. I have expressed my displeasure with her staff to DR. Ramos but she always makes excuses for them. I am now searching my insurers database for another Pediatrician.

August 19th, 2013
good doctor terrible staff
Office staff is terribly rude and lazy. They do not communicate with the DR Ramos. When my LO is sick they wont give her a appointment until a month! They send me to urgent care. My LO Sees the Urgent Care more then her own Doctor! Pointless to have doctor when we see urgent care 90% of the time.This office only give you two day to call to make an appointment if you LO is super sick to see if they can fit you in.WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY and still may not get an appointment so beware you will have a appointment weeks out. Urgent care it is. Its a shame because when you do get to see her she actually a decent doctor to bad everything else absolutely sucks . no sense of urgency for the poor little ones.

March 12th, 2013
Good Doctor but rude staff!
The doctor there is very patient and friendly with her patients and gives good medication when they are sick, but the only thing that gets me angry and frustrated is the STAFF there is RUDE, IRRESPONSIBLE, ATTITUDE PROBLEMS, & THEY DON'T CARE!! Also if you call to say you are five mins away they don't care they will reschedule you for being 6 minutes late, if you call because your baby is sick they will give you an appointment for the following month and tell you to go to the URGENT CARE! Like really? Whats the whole point of having a DR on your insurance if they will never see you when you need them!!!!!!!!! As of now i am looking in to other Dr's because i will not tolerate any rudeness and waiting on following appointments just because they don't feel like working so hard they give out appointments whenever the staff feels like it!!!!

May 17th, 2011
she staff is very unprofessional and has poor greeting and phone attitude. They never sound eagar to help or get stuff done. besides that they are ok. Also ramos is a good doctor except shes kinda behind on current medical education and laws.

April 15th, 2011
Too Long To Wait!
I cannot rate the dr herself because I never met with her. I sat in her waiting room as a new patient with my 6 month old daughter for over 45 minutes. When I asked the staff how much longer it would be they said I still had a few patients ahead of me. I asked them if this is the normal wait time and they said yes. This is absolutely outrageous and unacceptable! My time is just as valuable as any dr and it seems as though drs nowadays just take on as many patients they can to make as much money as they can. They need to learn to schedule accordingly! Don't go here if you are looking to get in and out quickly. You'll be sitting there for a long time trying to keep your baby happy which I'm sure most of you parents know can be impossible if your baby is not having a good day. Oh, and this dr office doesn't do courtesy calls to remind you of your appointment.

March 18th, 2010
jasmine ramos
i really like it their she is really nice she spends time with you staff are nice also i like that they have a room for kids to play while you wait.