Dr. Jasmine Yun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jasmine Yun?

September 23rd, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Yun!

I have been a lifeguard for years and Dr. Yun does a great job checking my skin for basal cells and precancers. She is best! Friendly and knowledgeable and efficient.

January 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Yun is very helpful, and I'm so luckly to see her every 3 months. She is able to check for skin cancer and is freezing many growths. I have a family history of skin cancer so this is a concern.

September 29th, 2015

Dr. Yu is fantastic. Most courteous office staff I've seen in a long time.

June 4th, 2015

Only downside is that patients love her so much that she has a 2 month backlog

My wife and I both see Dr. Yun and we both think she is excellent. She correctly diagnosed and treated a skin condition that my primary care doctor could not. She has removed lesions on both my wife and me. Unlike every other dermatologist I've been to in my life, she really puts the needs of her patients ahead of everything else. To the one person who gave her a one star rating please understand that she is so popular with her patients that it takes two months or more to book an appointment with her. She doesn't have the luxury of time to spend more than the allotted time with any one patient. I'm sure that she would have taken the appropriate action if she spotted anything on you that looked suspicious to her during your exam.

March 25th, 2015

EXCELLENT DERMO!

December 12th, 2014

excellant Doctor

November 14th, 2014

She is a sweetheart

She is a sweetheart. Very caring and understanding. Helped my dad and is a great Doctor!

June 24th, 2013

Dr. Yun is so sweet and really takes the time to understand my needs and concerns. She removed a skin cancer of my face and she did an excellent job. The scar is barely noticeable! I wish all my doctors were like her.

May 21st, 2013

Really, we are not related

I had never felt compelled to rate a doctor but the thought that someone in need of a Dermatologist might read this and therefore learn that Dr. Yun is the best, most competent , caring & compassionate doctor ever was my motivation to do so now......and as if that is not enough....she has an incredible sense of humor as well. Oh, and in case you were skeptically wondering......no, we are not related.

May 2nd, 2013

What a great experience

I usually don't rate doctors but this was such a different experience I was amazed. I arrived early expecting to wait but then she took me early and I got out of the office around my scheduled time! She was very thorough and found a legion that I hadn't even seen. She is very sweet and knowledgable as well. I highly recommend this doctor!!!

July 12th, 2012

Dr. Yun is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever met! I have a very serious skin problem and she always takes the time to give me the best care. She always calls me back promptly. Her office does electronic prescriptions so it's much easier to pick up medicines. I recommend her to anyone who needs a great dermatologist.

April 20th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Yun for 3 years and she sees my whole family including my father who she has removed several skin cancers from. She is always nice and professional and is the first doctor that seemed like she really cared. I hope she is around to do skin checks on me and my family for the rest of our lives! I would never go anywhere else.