A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jasminka Balderacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderacchi graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Balderacchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jasminka Lijic Balderacchi MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jasminka L. Balderacchi practice?
- Dr. Jasminka Balderacchi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jasminka Balderacchi practices Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Brooklyn Pathologists.