A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Miles, Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Miles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University Of Sarajevo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Miles MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane Miles practice?
- Dr. Jane Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Miles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.