A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jasna Mrdjen is Excellent. Dr. Mrdjen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jasna Mrdjen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrdjen graduated from University Of Zagreb.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mrdjen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- El Camino Hospital of Los Gatos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mrdjen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jasna Mrdjen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jasna B. Mrdjen practice?
Dr. Jasna Mrdjen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Los Gatos Physiatrists.