A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Brown MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jason Brown has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jason Brown practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.