A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Ham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Dekalb
- Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- DeKalb Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Anthony Ham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Ham practice?
- Dr. Jason Ham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Ham practices Family Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Payne, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Family Physicians.