Learn more about Dr. Jason Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Kaplan, Ophthalmologist, Retina Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Kaplan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Ari Kaplan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jason Kaplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Kaplan practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Towson, MD.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.